It’s that time of year again… and the heat this summer is going to be a doozy, so why not battle the sun with cool fashion? Avoid those wretched sounds of flip flops and enter the workplace with a killer pump stride. Here are some fresh ideas to keep it professional and breezy in the workplace.
- Palazzo pants! They’re so in right now, comfy to wear and complete with summer patterns! Wear a placket blouse tucked in to vamp up the office look. Don your heels!
- Pull out your colorful, printed shirtdress. With three-quarter length sleeves you’ll look office-ready and fun while staying cool in this summer dress. Test the length first- sit down to make sure the hemline isn’t too revealing and you’re good to go!
- For a comfortable, roomy feel, grab a shift dress. If it’s solid-colored I recommend pairing with patterned pumps for a bold summer look.
- Cropped suit-pants offer breathing room while keeping a professional standard in check. Rock them in any style and color and you’re ready for that promotion!
- Don’t hold back! Bust out the white pants, we all have a pair, and with a colored crew neck you’ll be the brightest and smartest in the office.
Photo Credit: 1. Stylista.com, 2. Llbean.com, 3. Mollygolly.tumblr.com, 4. Thissillygirlslife.com, 5. Glamradar.com