Whether you’re an entrepreneur or an -intrapreneur, your brand is important. How you communicate who you are to your employees, colleagues, and friends is so important. It’s never too late to develop that brand, and here are a few key questions to ask yourself.
1) How would you describe yourself in five words or less?
2) What are your top three skills?
3) What would your friends say your top three skills are?
4) What’s your personal mission statement?
5) How do you define success at work?
6) What is your value proposition for your employer?
7) What are three things you’d love to do in your career even if you didn’t get paid to do them?