Here are my top 5 beauty products that I can’t live without! Staying moisturized in the winter is a challenge, but here are my fabulous helpers!
- OSEA Ocean Cleanser– Hands down, this is my favorite cleanser ever. It’s gentle and perfect for my combination skin. I also have a 1 oz travel size that fits into all of my carry-ons! Perfect for a quick cleanse!
- Santa Maria Novella Rose Water – My sister-in-law introduced me to this gem. It’s more than just a toner – it sets my makeup, refreshes me after a long day of travel and even serves as a perfume! A multi-tasker must.
- Hada Labo Gokujyun Cream – I first heard of this brand through Michelle Phan. This is my go-to cream for the winter. I need something that’s moisturizing but not greasy (a serious no no for combination skin). It’s a miracle cream packed with hyaluronic acid, so your face looks dewy and fine lines are plumped. MIRACLE. CREAM.
- Lansinoh Lanolin – If you’re a mom, you’re probably LOLing right now. Years ago a makeup artist gave me this little beauty secret. This product is THE BEST lip moisturizer I’ve ever used. Nothing. Comes. Close. Nothing. It also doubles as a great cuticle balm and works on heels too. I’m obsessed! I just saw that it now comes in miniature size, so I’ll have the perfect size for my Clare V clutch!
- Clarisonic – The Holy Grail of my skincare program. I’ve been using it for years and I think every person should own one. It gets rid of dullness and helps your serums penetrate up to six times deeper. It’s a miracle brush. If I’m on top of my skincare regimen, I’ll use it twice a day, but I try to do it at least once a day.